AIM
sfsdf

Bob's Adventure 2010 Bob's Adventure 2010

couldn't interact with items

really minimal interactivity- good start but not fun to play

Hentai Octopus Adventure Hentai Octopus Adventure

fuck yeah

Damn! That octopus had a big ass dick!

notoriousm responds:

lol!

Sketchbook Sketchbook

boooooring

wow, so you can draw heavy machinery and large breasted anime girls well. Where's your imagination? The only interesting thing i saw in this were the few mushroom pictures near the end, otherwise it's all stuff that millions of other people can draw just as well and in just the same exact style. I don't care how well you draw tanks or anime, i'd rather see a more imperfect more original drawing style. If you take good life drawing classes or good art classes in general you should be able to find your way to your own unique sense of style that no one else possesses.

Promnesiac Promnesiac

i didn't hack

i swear i didn't hack

ok just writing this review please don't delete my highscore well if you did i wouldn't really give a shit anyways but I SWEAR I DIDN'T HACK some sap will probably have it beat by tomorrow anyways

neat game

PromnesiacC10H14N2 responds:

Hey I won't, but this post got me doubting, hehe. I'll see what future highscores are like, if they approach yours I'll leave it on.

-EDIT- Seems like people are getting a lot higher scores even, you're back at position 2 though, so great job! Note that I never removed you. Perhaps you can beat that Soffian guy? His score's insane!

Advent Calendar 2008 Advent Calendar 2008

hey man

i did the same thing 2 years ago

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /351938

i always loved the idea of advent calendars. I think you should have put more for the first day though, seeing as there's not much there yet, this might get blammed. Hopefully it doesn't, be neat to see what comes in the following days.

OctoFlash responds:

it has not been blammed, yay! yeah i didn't know that somebody has made a calendar before.... w/e thanks for the review and i will add nice little secrets there! :D

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

this is pretty fuckin great

hahaha those terrible ads now in one flash goodness gracious what i always hoped for

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

not the hardest game

i got to level 8 before giving up but it wasn't because i wouldn't have figured it out eventually, it was just because i got bored. This game is hard, but all it requires is patience and great timing. So, basically just having good motor/spacial skills. The first game that comes to mind as being harder than this is 'The Impossible Quiz'. On a good note, this game was fun because it was so challenging, up to a point where i just didn't feel like playing it anymore. It was nicely made, and one of the reasons i quit early was because of the repetition. Green squares, blue circles, yellow circles and red circles throughout the whole thing? Come on, could have added some more things a little later, or made the objects more interesting. If you did add things in later, you added them too late to hold many people's attention.

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

not bad

but after a while of just shooting constant waves of endless enemies it just gets really boring. It was an ok game, but i think you could have made it a bit more interesting.

The Walls - Part Three The Walls - Part Three

don't stop making these

been a fan since the first, they just get better and better. Amazing atmosphere built with sounds and great imagery.

magic585 responds:

i think there will probably be more, but I decided to design it so that there doesn't have to be another installment afterwards. That way if I don't get around to another game, this one will still make SOME sense. There's nothing worse than artists who plan out whole elaborate series, but then burn out after a couple of installments!

Anyways, if you or anybody who is reading this wants there to be more, just remember to give it a high rating (it makes a huge difference to whether or not I make more), and PLEASE SUBMIT IT TO THE EXPERIMENTAL COLLECTION!

Thanks for the review!

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

takes gayness to a whole new level

the reviewer under me, that is

great game, the graphics were amazing